Friday, March 23, 2012

Once Upon A Time ... A T&T Fairy Tale (Part III)

And so we come to the conclusion of our story.

When last we met, I was inching ever closer to home... the little yellow light on my BlackBerry had just started blinking and I was praying for enough battery power and inspiration to conclude our tale.

When we last saw M, she was in exile; sent away as a result of her big mouth and her know-it-all attitude. Seems like a little distance and perspective was just what she needed, though. That last letter of hers was a doozy.

Act Three: And So it Ends (Wait for it ...)




















And then my phone gave up the ghost. Good thing I had just walked in the door.

So, what do you think? Amusing? A complete waste of time? TL;DR?

I admit, the punchline was infinitely funnier when the tale of the non-luxury luxury SUV was fresh, but it still gives me a chuckle. 

Maybe I ought to do one about the saga of the misused credit cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?