Monday, April 23, 2012

Blogging Reshuffling


Morning everyone :)

My experiment in blogging is going pretty well thus far, thanks in large part to your support (and willingness to read my semi-frequent ramblings).

I'd like to try something a little different, so bear with me here. I'd like to try backing off of the scheduled Monday, Wednesday and Friday posts. It's a little rigid and it makes it difficult to do what you all seem to enjoy the most, which is more current-events-centered (hopefully humorous) posts.

My plan is to continue daily current events posting on my Tumblr and, when I come across something particularly interesting, to post my extended commentary here (instead of the rambling Tumblr posts I've been doing recently - I don't think it's quite the right venue for that). This means that I might be posting here more frequently than thrice-weekly (it also means it might be less, depending on what I find and the demands on my time, but I promise I'll work hard to avoid that).

So what do you think? Feel free to give me your feedback in the comments, it's always much appreciated. Otherwise, look out for more from me very soon.

Thanks again for your support and encouragement (it really means the world),

~MeThinks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?